1. Lifelong Clams – Some clams can live as long as humans can.
2. Clam-mer Through The Water – Some clams can swim and so can some humans.
3. Ligaments – Humans have ligaments and so do clams.
4. Head In The Sand – Clams can bury themselves in sand and so can humans.
5. Heartbeat – Humans have a heart and so do clams.
6. Clammy Kidneys – Clams have kidneys and so do humans.
7. Clam Up – Humans have a mouth and so do clams.
8. Rumbly Tummy – Clams have a stomach and so do humans.
9. Nervous System – Humans have a nervous system and so do clams.
10. Cla-muse – Clams have been painted in art and so have humans.
11. Adductor Muscles – Humans have adductor muscles, (which is a muscle that, when it contracts, moves another part of the body) and so do clams.
12. Deep Sea Diving – Clams can breathe underwater and so can humans.
13. Lots Of Eyes – Humans have eyes and so do some clams.