1. Long Legs – Choughs have two legs and so do humans.
2. Beady Eyes – Humans have two eyes and so do choughs.
3. Monogamous – When chough mate they stay together for life and so do some humans.
4. Lay A Little Egg For Me – Chough can have between three and five eggs and humans can also give birth to these amounts of babies.
5. Tonsillitis – Choughs have tongues and so do humans.
6. Whistle Down The Wind – Chough can whistle and so can humans.
7. Luxury – Choughs have been known to nest in buildings, and humans also sleep and raise their young in buildings.
8. French Cuisine – Humans eat snails, berries and fruit and so do choughs.
9. Bleeding Your Love – Choughs have blood in their bodies and so do humans.
10. Coat Of Arms – A chough is depicted in the Cornish Coat of Arms and illustrations of humans are also used in this way.
11. Thieves – Choughs have been known to steal objects from houses and so have humans.
12. Pyromaniacs – Humans have used fire to set alight to things and so have choughs.
13. Literature – Choughs have been written about in books and so have humans.
14. Concerto – Humans have been the inspiration for a piece of composed music and so have choughs.
15. Listen Baby – Choughs can hear and so can humans.
16. Taste Buds – Humans can taste and so can choughs.