1. Blink Blink – Chickens have two eyes and so do humans.
2. Chicken Lickin’ – Humans have tongues and so do chickens.
3. Walk Like A Rooster – Chickens have two legs and so do humans.
4. Chicken Coop – Humans are domesticated and so are chickens.
5. Ch-kick-ens – Chickens sometimes fight and so do humans.
6. Om-nomnivores – Humans are omnivores and so are chickens.
7. Stuck Out My Neck – Chickens have necks and so do humans.
8. Chicken Looks – Humans can see and so can chickens.
9. Tasty Goodness – Chickens can taste and so can humans.
10. Sore Throat – Humans have a throat and so do chickens.
11. Gendered – Chickens can be male or female and so can humans.
12. Animal Farm – Chickens have a social hierarchy that they use when they are in groups; this is referred to as a “pecking order”. Humans also have a social hierarchy to determine who has more power in a group situation.
13. Ouch-icken – Chickens can injure themselves and so can humans.
14. Foragers – Humans help their young to find food to eat and chickens do this too.
15. Chirpy Chicken – Chickens can cluck and so can humans.
16. Clucky Date – Humans court each other and so do chickens.
17. Funky Chicken – Chickens can dance together, in something called a “circle dance” and humans can also dance together.
18. Cheeky Chicks – Humans can be broody and so can chickens.
19. Chomp Down Chicken – Chickens eat and so do humans.
20. Drink Up Chicken – Humans drink and so do chickens.
21. Babies – Female chickens have eggs that, when they are fertilised, will begin the process of creating a chick. Humans also have eggs that, when fertilised by a male, go through the same procedure towards making a baby.
22. John Fallon – A scientist called John Fallon experimented on chickens and found that a gene had the ability to grow teeth. Humans also have the ability to grow teeth.
23. Tailless – A type of chicken called the “Araucana” hasn’t got a tail. Humans do not have tails either.
24. Deoxyribonucleic Acid – Chickens have DNA and so do humans.
25. Chicken From The Block – Chickens can live in suburban and urban residential areas and so can humans.
26. Incubator – Humans can incubate chicken eggs and so can chickens.
27. Breathe In Chick – Chickens breathe in oxygen and so do humans.
28. Bleeding Chicken – Humans have blood in their bodies and so do chickens.
29. Chickenpox – Chickens can get infected with lice, fleas and ticks and so can humans.
30. Novel Chick – Humans have been written about in books and so have chickens.
31. Chicken Run – Chickens have been depicted in films and so have humans.
32. Worthy Chicks – Humans have been thought of as sacred, and so have chickens.
33. Symbolic Chickens – Chickens have been used as emblems or symbols and so have humans.
34. Chick-en To Me – Humans can hear and so can chickens.
35. Feeling Clucky – Chickens can feel and so can humans.
36. Heads Up – Humans have heads and so do chickens.
37. Run Chicken – Chickens can be sacrificed and so can humans.
38. Art A-chick – Chickens have been painted in art and used in pottery, and so have humans.