1. Our House – Some cats live in houses and so do some humans.
2. A-mammals – Cats are mammals and so are humans.
3. Deity – Cats were once worshipped as gods and humans can also be worshipped as gods.
4. Rest In Peace – Cats used to be buried with their owners after death in Egyptian times and humans can also be buried after death.
5. Fe-limbs – Cats have four limbs and so do humans.
6. Fe-spines – Humans have spines and so do cats.
7. Cats Eyes – Cats have two eyes and so do humans.
8. Boney Eyed – Humans have eyes sockets and so do cats.
9. Tip Toe – Cats have toes and so do humans.
10. You’re So Nosey – Humans have a nose and so do cats.
11. Bite – Cats have canine teeth and so do humans.
12. Feline Fingers – Cats have five claws on their forepaws and humans have five fingers on each of their hands.
13. Wrists – Cats have wrists and so do humans.
14. Carnivorous Cats – Humans eat meat and so do cats.
15. Clever Cat – Some cats have learnt to use door and toilet handles and humans can use these too.
16. Spectrum Of Sound – Cats can communicate using lots of different sounds and so can humans.
17. Lone Cat – Some cats are independent and so are some humans.
18. Appearance – The posture of cats change with their mood and this can be said for humans also.
19. Trying For A Kitten – A male cat (or tomcat) may not be able to make a female cat (or queen) pregnant, this can also be said for humans.
20. Litter Of Kittens – A cat in a litter can produce between 3 and 6 kittens, this can also be said for humans.
21. Kit Kat – Cats have tongues and so do humans.
22. Hairy Cat – Humans have hair and so do cats.
23. Curiosity Killed The Cat – Cats can go to the toilet in the same ways as humans. (You know what I mean!)
24. Pussycat – Kitten’s play and so do babies.
25. A Cat’s Life Lessons – Kitten’s learn new things and so do babies.
26. Cats Got Their Backs – Cats are not pack animals and they like to do their own thing, which can be said for some humans.
27. Leaving Home – Cats can leave their homes and find their way back again, just like humans can.
28. Seeing The Sights – Humans can recognise their surroundings, just like cats can.
29. Lost In The Wilderness – Cats can also get lost, like humans can.
30. Looking Good – Humans groom themselves and so do cats.
31. Cat Comb – Cats brush their hair and so do humans.
32. Sicky Cat – Humans can vomit and so can cats.
33. Meal-line – Cats eat manufactured food and so do humans.
34. Kitty Kat – Humans can eat organic food and so can cats.
35. Weight-kitties – Cats can eat diet food and so can humans.
36. Cat Sip – Humans drink water and milk and so do cats.
37. Blind – Cats can be blind and so can humans.
38. Fat Cat – Cats can become overweight and so can humans.
39. Cat’s Heart – Humans can have heart problems and so can cats.
40. We All Look Different – There are lots of different types of cats and there are lots of different types of humans.
41. Sulky Cat – Cats can sulk with you and so can humans.
42. Cuddly Cat – Humans cuddle you and so do cats.
43. Licky Kitty – Cats can lick you and so can humans.
44. Feisty Cat – Humans can bite you and so can cats.
45. Cat Scratcher – Cats can scratch you and so can humans.
46. Diva Cat – Humans can be divas and so can cats.
47. Rat Killer – Cats can kill rodents and so can humans.
48. Pest Control – Humans can kill insects and so can cats.
49. Movie Star Kitty – Cats are in films and so are humans.
50. Cats – Humans are in musicals and so are cats.
51. Kitty Cat Channel – Cats are in television programmes and so are humans.
52. The Cat Magazine – Humans are written about in books and so are cats.
53. Birthday Cat – Cats have birthdays and so do humans.
54. Celebrate Good Cats – Cats get given gifts at Christmas, on their birthdays and at Easter, and so do humans.
55. Smelly Cat – Cats can smell and so can humans.
56. Tasty Cat – Humans can taste and so can cats.
57. Felty Cat – Cats can feel and so can humans.
58. Cat Hears – Humans can hear and so can cats.
59. If I Only Had A Brain – Cats have a brain and so do humans.
60. La-La-La-Larynx – Humans have a larynx and so do cats.
61. Endor-felines – Cats release endorphins and so do humans.
62. Catch My Breath – Humans breathe and so do cats.
63. Cough Cough – Cats have throats and so do humans.
64. Gulp – Humans swallow and so do cats.
65. Cat Was Sitting In A Bush And It Just Went Woosh – Cats can get diarrhea and so can humans.
66. Intest-felines – Humans have small intestines and so do cats.
67. Jump, For My Love – Cats can jump and so can humans.
68. Bleeding Your Love – Humans have blood in their bodies and so do cats.
69. Pucker Up Your Lips, Like’a ‘Dis – Cats have lips and so do humans.
70. Unhappy Cat – Humans can have depression and so can cats.
71. Anxious Kitty – Cats can have high anxiety and so can humans.
71. Bed Ridden – Some cats sleep in beds and so do some humans.
72. Kitty Illness – Cats can get leukemia and so can humans.