1. Are We There Yet? – Butterflies can travel long distances and so can humans.
2. Hydration – Humans drink water and so do butterflies.
3. Mimicry – Butterfly wings have patterns on them that ensure that they can camouflage themselves, this is called “mimicry”. Humans can also camouflage themselves in different environments.
4. Butterfl-eyes – Butterflies have two eyes and so do humans.
5. Heads Up – Butterflies have heads and so do humans.
6. Abdomenable! – Humans have abdomens and so do butterflies.
7. Unique – Butterflies are all different in appearance and so are humans.
8. Sexual Dimorphism – Butterflies are “sexually dimorphic”; which means that there’s an obvious difference in appearance between males and females.
9. Male And Female – Butterflies have two sexes, much like humans do.
10. Maladies – Butterflies can get infections and diseases and so can humans.
11. Sexy Smells – Humans produce pheromones and so do butterflies.
12. Tasty – Butterflies have a sense of taste and so do humans.
13. Colours Glorious Colours – Some butterflies have colour vision and so do humans.
14. Make Some Noise – Some butterflies can make sounds and so can humans.
15. I Can Hear You – Some butterflies can hear and so can humans.
16. Work On That Tan – Butterflies will bask in the sun and so do humans.
17. Muses – Butterflies have been depicted in art and so have humans.
“18 Reasons Why Caterpillars Are Similar To Human Beings”: https://humanimalsblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/18-reasons-why-caterpillars-are-similar-to-human-beings/